Some Of Our Recent Work
YFM Client Success Stories
- Went #1 virtually overnight on iTunes 'Singer/Songwriter' category -
- Gained 44,000 new followers -
"A Real Mellowed Soul, Amazing Sound"
Shawn James’ voice is a force of nature, a musical preacher to a flock that accepts everyone, a combination of the gospel choirs he sang with as a youngster and his training in classical music and opera. Born and raised on the South Side of Chicago, James’ timeless sound is steeped in blues legends like Robert Johnson and Son House, forever at the crossroads of damnation and redemption, the two inextricably woven into the fabric of his songs.
- Went Viral Overnight with over 4 Million Views in just 24 hours -
- Gained 36,000 new followers -
"Modern Rockers With Tonnes Of Talent"
A hard-driving Southern rock unit based out of Palestine, Texas, Blacktop Mojo's fiery blend of post-grunge, classic rock, and metal falls somewhere between Soundgarden, Black Stone Cherry, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Founded in 2012 by frontman Matt James and drummer Nathan Gillis, the band eventually morphed into a five-piece with the additions of bass player Matt Curtis and guitarists Ryan Kiefer and Kenneth Irwin.
- 12 Million Views in the first 7 days -
- Marc's following grew 33,000 in the first week -
- Featured on a Live TV Interview with PeopleNow.com (YFM received a special mention) -
"Freddie Mercury Reincarnated!"
Long before his YouTube videos went viral, spawning an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and a performance with the surviving members of Queen on “American Idol,” Marc Martel spent 13 years recording and touring the globe with his Canadian Band.
YFM shared Marc Martel's version of Queen's 'Somebody To Love' vocal cover which quickly became viral, bolstering a whopping 13 Million views in the first 30 days. Beginning Marc's new wave of stardom.
Abby The Spoon Lady
- Received 63 Million video views in the first 12 months -
- Abbys following grew 250K+ in that time -
- Became a Viral Sensation which opened many doors of opportunities -
- Now hosts her own Radio Show -
"Abby Is A Free Spirit and Plays The Spoons Like No Other"
Abby the Spoon Lady is one of very few professional spoon players in the United States, and has been a professional street performer for over a decade. Abby studied American folk percussion, music, and folklore while traveling the United States by foot and rail. Now an internationally known street performer, she plays with some of Asheville’s finest local and visiting performers at festivals, within venues, and right on the sidewalk.
- Gone from a small channel on YouTube with only 50 friends and family and 1000 views on his video, after a YFM post that went viral in 2017, he became an internet sensation and was made into a “meme”. His YouTube video earned him thousands of dollars in revenue -
- Starred in a fully funded Bio Documentary titled 'MessiahSez' -
"The Best Guitar Lessons You'll Ever Watch"
Dennis GRonim, A 65-year-old Brooklyn man with a flowing messianic white beard spends his days in front of an iPhone making YouTube videos. Under the screen name 'Messiahsez', Dennis proclaimed “shitty guitar instructional videos,” has won him over with so many people and has become an internet sensation for it.
The Waffle Stompers
- 5 Million views in the first week -
- Gained 7,000 new followers in that time -
"Six Guys Playing One Ukulele!?"
The Waffle Stompers are a Post-Ska band from New Jersey.
TWS released a parody cover of 'Somebody that I used to know' where the six of us played a single ukulele. The video went viral and got them a lot of national exposure.